cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Prasanna Santhanam <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ASF master nonoss build failed
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 05:53:21 GMT
+1, Was planning to propose this today in a seperate thread. Our
jenkins.a.o might still have relevance for running the non-oss builds
and other things we can't stage up to the asf builds.a.o.

I'll set those up so we don't end up with broken non-oss.  We might
just have orphaned away our valuable non-oss contributions. DOn't want
that to happen.

--
Prasanna.,