cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] IRC logs/minutes on the wiki? [Was Re: Summary of IRC meeting in #cloudstack-meeting...]
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 04:08:39 GMT
On Wed, Jan 23, 2013, at 12:09 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The email below is what is auto-sent by ASFBot, which is the bot I
> used during the irc meeting today.  Unlike the meetbot process, we
> don't have a need to post things to the wiki (they are now here:
> http://wilderness.apache.org/archives/ ) and the dev list manually.
>
> Shout if you're not OK with this change...  but I'm a fan of it.
> Especially given that we don't have to "bring our own" meetbot each
> week.

I'm good with the change in IRCbots, but should we continue pushing the
minutes/logs to the wiki? Or is it sufficient to have them sent to the
mailing list? (I like having them called out specifically on the wiki,
but I have no idea whether anyone is making use of the minutes or logs
on the site.)

Best,

jzb
--