cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject [DISCUSS][ACS401] Ready for 4.0.1 (?)
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2013 03:15:23 GMT
Hi all,

All of the bugs marked for 4.0.1 have now been closed, and I believe
it's ready to cut a release and start the vote. I wanted to shout out on
the list (per the wiki...) and see if there were any last-minute
concerns, etc. with this release before we get started.

If you have any non-blocker bugs for the 4.0.x branch, please mark them
for 4.0.2 in Jira in the "Fix Versions" field.

Thanks to everybody who's worked on this, and for your patience as I
muddle through wearing the release manager hat the first time.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier