cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Email etiquette CC or not CC
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2013 15:13:10 GMT
On Wed, Jan 16, 2013, at 06:43 PM, Sheng Yang wrote:
> This some how relate with the mail client. You can copy all mail sent
> CC/TO you in one folder, and if one mail sent to the mailing list
> copied you, set a rule to mark the same mail in the mailing list
> folder as read, but kept the one in your copy as unread. I think it's
> more likely a technically issue.

All of this relates to the mail client. ;-) It's really just a matter of
who has to adjust their style/filters, etc. I've already adapted my mail
client to adjust for the volume on -dev so that everything is directed
into its own folder, Jira goes to another folder, and I can skim those
easily via Webmail or mutt.

It's the pesky work stuff that is tied to Outlook that makes *me* crazy.
;-)

Best,

jzb
--