cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Reminder IRC Meeting Today
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 19:34:13 GMT
On Wed, Jan 9, 2013, at 12:44 PM, Prasanna Santhanam wrote:
> /me wonders if we should alternate the order of speakers z-a and a-z
> every week.

That's not a bad idea. We can do that next week unless anyone can think
of a good reason not to.

> me (vogxn) and widodh end up waiting late every week for our turn.
> should've chosen nicks to suit our tz :)

You can do it like they used to for the Yellow Pages/phone books: just
preface your nick with aaa or something.

aaavogxn and aaawidoh can go first next week. ;-)

Speaking of switching things up, if anyone else is itching to moderate
the IRC meetings, we can rotate that as well. I'm happy to continue
doing it, of course, but I don't want to hog all the fun.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier