cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Mathiasen ...@mira.dk>
Subject SV: NFS Exported drives (FSID) issues.
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 15:24:47 GMT
Dear Chiradeep,

Yes, the hypervisor I am using is KVM.

When I manually mount the NFS share exported on my host server – I can access it without
issues.

View at agent logfile: http://pastebin.com/cUHmawuA

After a while, the host server reboots.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Alex Mathiasen
Systemadministrator
am@mira.dk
Tel. (+45) 96101515
Mira InternetSolutions ApS
http://www.mira.dk/
Tel. (+45) 9610 1510
Fax. (+45) 9610 1511
Confidentiality statement
The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential.
It is intended for the specified recipient(s) only. If you are not one of the specified recipients
please notify the sender immediately.
Distribution of an incorrectly received message may be unlawful.