cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From "Musayev, Ilya" <imusa...@webmd.net>
Subject RE: Router VM and Network Issue
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2012 22:15:24 GMT
Let me retract this comment for now and do more thorough testing.. It appears it fixes the
issue on 1 type of network and breaks on another...

-----Original Message-----
From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 4:43 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Router VM and Network Issue

Anthony,

I do have the code below, but my fix was to remove the extra route that is added by command

"ip route add $MGMTNET via $LOCAL_GW dev eth1" from cloud-early-config

Once I commented that part out - everything is working fine..

What is the point of adding this extra route - if external routing handles that by default?

In my case - the "route add" created ARP issues.

Thank you for very helpful feedback
-ilya