cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Murali Reddy <Murali.Re...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] SNMP Alerts support in CloudStack
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:46:51 GMT

>Hey Murali,
>
>Great to hear about where you stand right now.  Is the code (work in
>progress obviously) available on one of the branches?  I'd love to
>take a look at it.
>
>-chip

Chip

I have been using 'events-framework' branch for this work. Please take a
look at 'framework/events/src/org/apache/cloudstack/framework/events' for
event bus abstraction and the specific AMQP client implementation and
'plugins/event-bus/rabbitmq/src/org/apache/cloudstack/mom/rabbitmq' for a
Rabbit AM AMQP client that implements EventBus.

Thanks,
Murali