cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Added 4.0.1 to Jira
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 00:01:00 GMT
As part of the CouchDB release procedure, we have:

   - If the currently released version is 0.1.0, JIRA should have options
   for 0.1.1, 0.2.0, and 0.3.0.
   - The released version should be marked as released in JIRA.
   - Archived releases should be marked as archived.
   - Every current release should have one unreleased maintenance release
   open.

Might be worth adding something similar.

Check the "Housekeeping" section at the bottom of:

http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Release_Procedure

--
NS