cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] CloudStack Social media
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 08:41:51 GMT
Good point David. I assume it will be hard to re-create all of these
accounts under the ACS name.

I suggest to change content to refer to that the project name is Apache
Cloud Stack and also update logos, update sites references to the Apache
one when possible, etc ...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Apologies for any typos
On Dec 14, 2012 6:56 AM, "Radhika Puthiyetath" <
radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> Please do add the following to the list:
>
> http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Bangalore-Group/
> http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-Hyderabad-Group/
> https://www.facebook.com/groups/cloudstack/
>
> -Thanks