cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Mice Xia <weiran.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Api refactoring -- validation
Date Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:44:33 GMT
i remember hibernate is licensed under LGPL, and we re implemented a lot of
DAOs for this reason.
在 2012-12-13 上午7:17,"Fang Wang" <fang.wang@citrix.com>写道:

Hi all,

In our current API refactoring work, we plan to add a validation annotation
Validate DB entity, validate some parameter range,  etc.
We plan to add the @validate annotation to API commands.

IT is suggested we could use Hibernate Validator.  Anyone with experience
with
Hibernate validator, how we could deploy it here?

1. is there a version we should definitely use?
2. Which option is better to integrate into our maven? Add it as dependency
or as a plugin?
3. What is the latest version working with maven?

Thanks for any input,
-Fang