cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISSCUSS][Unit Test] About class-level unit test
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2012 03:29:02 GMT
Hi, Howie
You can find most #ccc12# presentations here:
http://www.aarondelp.com/2012/12/links-to-everything-cloudstack.html
But no "Hack Fest" yet, here is another one relate to test
infrastructure by Prasanna:
https://speakerdeck.com/vogxn/ccc12-lasvegas-apachetestinfrastructure

like  @RunWith(SpringJunit4ClassRunner.class)

> Although  , I have seen Unit test 101 in (http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/COMM/Unit+Testing+101)
> I want to test against all or most of the components, should I do this using unit testing
>
> No.  Unit testing is for specific testing to force issues to come up early.  If you need
to entire components.xml or components-premium.xml for your tests,

> what you really need is to start a server and have a predefined set of testcases run
as the web client.  That's not part of the unit testing.

--
Gavin