cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Whitehead <dri...@megahappy.net>
Subject Re: CentOS System VM?
Date Sat, 08 Dec 2012 00:02:25 GMT
having custom systemvm's seems ideal. A network offering can be paired with
a systemVM (or something along those lines).

Giving the community the ability to create their own Vyatta-like offerings
is what will drive innovation. Would be fantastic to have a number of
VPN/LB/IDS/etc offerings in the marketplace to choose from that just work
seamlessly inside cloudstack.