cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Changes to wiki top page....
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 04:22:46 GMT
On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 3:13 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
> Here's another change on the wiki.
>
> Prasanna put together an excellent page with CloudStack design documents.  I modified
it slightly so that we have 4.1 and 4.0 design documents and so that it's easy to add any
design page.  I added this page to the top level page.  I basically put the 4.1 features I
know about in 4.1.  Please help and move the pages to the appropriate places.

Alex,

One thing I would like us to change is the contents of the
"Contributed By" column.  We're individuals here, and organizations
don't have any standing.  So for example, instead of Contributed By:
Citrix for a particular feature I'd like it to either be the specific
people involved OR be removed in favor of the Jira record being the
place for assignments.

Does that sound fair?

> I also added a head line called 'Processes'.  Under that I added a page that talks about
the process of submitting a new feature.  This page is not complete because it doesn't talk
about how a feature is accepted and also what to do if a feature doesn't make a release but
it does talk about what people need to do to submit features and design specs.