cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Changes to the wiki
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 21:40:47 GMT
On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:37 PM, Prasanna Santhanam
<prasanna.santhanam@citrix.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 04:18:44PM -0500, Chip Childers wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Chip Childers
>> <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
moving the current pages into the right places.

>> > Great work.  I'm moving pages around now.
>>
>> Does anyone (David perhaps) have the ability to delete pages in our space?
>>
>> There are probably some pages that can go away (after confirming with
>> the community).  For example:
>>
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Workspace+%28TMP%29
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Wiki+Migration+%28General%29
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Diagram+conversions
>
> All gone now. Sorry Kelcey :)
>
> --
> Prasanna.,

The top level structure is clean now, but we still have a bit of a
mess within the top sections.  It might make sense to have people sign
up to clean/up and structure each top level section.  I'll start by
doing the "Releases" section (which, yes, I know is easy).