cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject [ACS41] Schedule Reminder - Feature freeze on 2013-01-31
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2012 16:57:24 GMT
Hi all,

I wanted to remind everyone about the schedule for getting new
features and improvements integrated into master.

The window closes on 2013-01-31, and the general consensus has been
that the features should be complete, come with tests and at least
have draft documentation.

The list of features and improvements that have been tagged in Jira as
targeting 4.1 are on the release wiki page [1].  If you are working on
something that isn't in that list, then please do create / update the
appropriate records in Jira.  This will help as we look to review the
status more frequently during the month of January.

Thanks!

-chip