cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Caleb Call <calebc...@me.com>
Subject Importing existing vhd's into a new cloudstack?
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 07:05:02 GMT
My cloudstack has gotten in to a terrible state.  It seems that nothing is reachable, all my
hypervisors have been kicked out of the cloudstack pool (all the hv's are in an alert state
and won't reconnect) they try to reconnect, but simply say (whatever resource) is unavailable.
 (storage, hv's, etc)  Everything is actually available and healthy.

My question is, is it possible to take the vhds that are on my primary storage, and re-import
them in to a new cloudstack install?  Or is it possible to stand-up a new install and point
it to my existing primary storage and somehow get it to recognize the vhds?  This isn't the
first time my install has gotten in to a funky state similar to this so It'd be nice if I
could just start fresh.

Thanks,
Caleb