cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject [Discuss] Style Guide for Apache CloudStack Documentation ?
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 14:11:06 GMT
Hello Community,

Any thoughts on the need of a style guide for the CloudStack Documentation ?

First of all, do we need one-If yes, do we need to create afresh , or follow the existing
style guides within Apache projects, such as Maven. Here is the link: http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-documentation-style.html.

Please educate me on the Apache way for Documentation style.

Alternatively, we can always follow what XenServer documentation is following.

Thanks
-Radhika

PS: I do understand that enhancing the documentation/ fixing the doc defect is the first priority
of the doc contributors.