cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject Re: Citrix-branded files in source tree?
Date Mon, 17 Dec 2012 04:44:03 GMT
I actually just made a few more changes to master. We need more than just pulling the image,
but there's references to EULA and CloudPlatform in docs and code.

Commit: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=commit;h=5658fc4249369ce9cefd7f726d7f3af210e30f01

Could somebody familiar with the docs take a look at the two files below? I'm seeing references
to CloudPlatform, partners, videos…doesn't look like they should be part of ACS.

./tools/apidoc/generatecommand.xsl - references partners, videos, cloudplatform…
./docs/.tx/config - several references to cloudplatform

On Dec 11, 2012, at 9:09 AM, Pranav Saxena <pranav.saxena@citrix.com> wrote:

> Ok , I just now removed that specific citrix-branded image from the 4.0 branch .  Here
is the commit link -

> Commit: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack/commit/d46cce2b
>
> I don't think, apart from the one I just now deleted , there exists any more branded
logos . And just in case they do , please let us know.

> Thanks & Regards,
> Pranav

in the latest 4.0 branch .  We could remove this one !

> Regards,
> Pranav

out, we've addressed at least *some* of the existing branding issues.

> Best,
>
> Joe
> --
> Joe Brockmeier