cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject Request for cloudstack-qa mailing list and QA Scrum call
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2012 23:02:02 GMT
Hi All,

Reaching out to community to see if we can have a dedicated QA mailing list mainly to have
a focused attention around QA Activities.

-          To discuss automation acceleration. We already have sizable scripts and need to
get those running  in to apache env

-          Discuss QA strategy and have community participate little bit more - Dev community
is very active but QA is not at the same level.  There are too many discussions in dev mailing
list already. Afraid that QA may not get enough attention

-          Discuss project QA activities and track progress and present relevant info to community.
Intention is not to take away visibility but to have a focused vision on QA.

-          Discuss other QA initiatives and have owners drive these initiatives - mainly around
automation frameworks, tools implementation for QA

Please do express your opinion on this.

Also I am going to setup a call to discuss ASF CS 4.1 release QA activities starting next
week as we are getting close to the release.

Thanks
/Sudha