cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Federle <Brian.Fede...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41] Feature Status Questions
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 20:01:28 GMT
[2] listed.  I'm not able to find a Jira record for it.  I see that Brian Federle had checked
this into master (noted in [3]).  Brian, can you please create a Jira record for it?

Sure, I'll create a JIRA for the advanced search and post the relevant commits to it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 9:12 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [ACS41] Feature Status Questions

Hi all,

I've been reviewing / editing the 4.1.0-incubating release page [1], and have a couple of
questions for the community:

Auto-Scaling: Is there a Jira Ticket associated with the auto-scaling feature that we can
reference for completeness?  If not, can someone please create it and mark it as resolved?

Brocade LB Support: I see a mention of Brocade LB support, but I can't find any design or
jira item on this.  I do see that it was pushed out from being included in 4.0.  I also see
that this is coming in via a review request.  Can we get the design and jira records added
appropriately?

[2] listed.  I'm not able to find a Jira record for it.  I see that Brian Federle had checked
this into master (noted in [3]).  Brian, can you please create a Jira record for it?

I'll continue to cross reference the list conversations with Jira and the wiki over the next
couple of days.  For a feature to be considered for inclusion in a release, we agreed that
we need to have (1) discussed and agreed to the feature and design on list, (2) have a design
document on the wiki, (3) have a jira record to track the work.

Once we get a better handle on that first level of detail, I'll start looking at the completeness
of features against the goal of being feature and doc-first-draft complete by the feature
freeze date (Jan 31).

-chip

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.1+Release
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/UI+-+Advanced+Search