cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Citrix-branded files in source tree?
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 06:58:48 GMT
Hey John ,

You are right .There were few more citrix-branded images in that folder which were removed
by this commit -

Commit: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack/commit/9e90ff58

. You could remove the remaining ones as well . They should not be affecting the UI .

Regards,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: John Kinsella [mailto:jlk@stratosec.co]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2012 8:57 PM
To: <cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org> <cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Citrix-branded files in source tree?

Think I know the answer to this, but asking before I remove things from the source tree -

Over the weekend I pulled up the CS web UI under an unknown set of circumstances that resulted
in me seeing Citrix CloudPlatform branding on the screen. Just got around to investigating,
and I see a few files under ui/images that I can't imagine a valid purpose in an Apache project.

Before they go bye bye - any reason to save them?

John