cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sailaja Mada <sailaja.m...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Feature wish list
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2012 07:53:25 GMT
Hi,

Currently Cloud admin has to restart management server whenever there is a need to update
global configurations. I wish to have management server refresh functionality which will update
the global configurations without the need of restart .

I think it fits in “Functional improvements” section

Thanks and Regards,
Sailaja.M

From: Kelcey Damage (BT) [mailto:kelcey@backbonetechnology.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 6:41 AM
To: CloudStack dev list
Subject: RE: Feature wish list

The feature wish list has been updated to reflect the round table at CCC. Please review and
add details if any of these requests came from you, also feel free to clean up the organization.

Thanks

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Features+Wish+List
[cid:image001.png@01CDD88B.A088B520]Kelcey Damage
Infrastructure Systems Architect
www.backbonetechnology.com<http://www.backbonetechnology.com/>
kelcey@backbonetechnology.com<mailto:kelcey@backbonetechnology.com>

address: 55 East 7th Ave, Vancouver, BC, V5T 1M4
tel: +1 604 713 8560 ext:114
fax: +1 604 605 0964
skype: kelcey.damage