cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Ram Ganesh <Ram.Gan...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] Dedicated Resources: Dedicate Pods, Clusters, Hosts to a domain
Date Wed, 26 Dec 2012 19:06:02 GMT
Thanks for the pointer Chiradeep. AWS "dedicate" feature seems to apply only to VPC. There
again they have the dedicate setting both at instance launch level as well during VPC creation
time. Instance level setting is to achieve single-tenancy whereas the setting at VPC level
is to ensure only dedicated instances can be launched into a VPC.

Thanks,
Ram