cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: MEMORY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATIONMemory limits must satisfy:
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2012 06:32:10 GMT
Charles, alright you can try to create a light weight linux template using damn small linux,
gentoo or a configurable archlinux as an instance using an ISO. If you want to really use
CentOS, you should increase the RAM and maybe attach an additional disk via vbox, you may
also try a KVM setup with your own devcloud image.

That said, DevCloud is a replacement for infrastructure for offline development, but I would
recommend using a real setup for any serious development that is storage, memory and network
intensive, esp. if deploying advance zone/network.

Regards.
From: Charles Moulliard [ch007m@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 11:44 AM
To: cloudstack-dev
Cc: Marcus Sorensen
Subject: Re: MEMORY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATIONMemory limits must satisfy:

Hi Rohit,

I don't want to do something else but I have issues
(MEMORY_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATIONMemory
limits must satisfy: ..) when I try to create a new instance in the
management server of CloudStack using CentOs instead of by default linux
kernel proposed. I run the project like Sebastien (
http://sebgoa.blogspot.be/2012/11/testing-cloudstack-41-with-devcloud.html).
So, is there a workaround ?

Regards,

Charles