cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Caleb Call <calebc...@me.com>
Subject Re: can i force expunge
Date Mon, 12 Nov 2012 21:57:04 GMT
Does it show your instances sitting in an expunge state?  I've had it before not show the instances
in that state (they get cleaned-up, but the IPs don't), but it still thinks IPs are used.
 Infact right now this is the case on my management network.  It thinks 3 or 4 extra IPs are
actually used then what really is being used.  I've always had to go in to the database and
clean this up.

On Nov 12, 2012, at 2:51 PM, "Musayev, Ilya" <imusayev@webmd.net> wrote:

> Caleb
>
> The network gc is already set to 600seconds - which I think is pretty low.
>
> The ms has been restarted..
>
> Thanks
> ilya

and expunge.interval.  Also, this may be obvious but you also need to restart the ms for the
new intervals to take affect.