cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From John Burwell <jburw...@basho.com>
Subject Re: WAR Deployment and Xen Plugins
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 15:49:04 GMT
All/Edison,

I have done made some further attempts to work around this problem, with no success.  Looking
through the code, it looks to be a serialization issue around the response sent back from
the SSVM daemon.

Thanks,
-John

On Nov 12, 2012, at 9:50 PM, John Burwell <jburwell@basho.com> wrote:

> Edison,
> 
> Thanks for the quick response.  Applying the change to environment.properties resolved
the plugin not found error.  However, I am getting the following ClassCastException that is
preventing host creation:
> 
> 2012-11-13 01:23:27,318 DEBUG [cloud.consoleproxy.ConsoleProxyManagerImpl] (consoleproxy-1:null)
Skip capacity scan due to there is no Primary Storage UPintenance mode
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:63)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>         at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:291)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: com.cloud.agent.api.Answer cannot be cast to
com.cloud.agent.api.Set
> upAnswer
>         at com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.discoverer.XcpServerDiscoverer.processConnect(XcpServerDiscoverer.java:63
> 4)
>         at com.cloud.agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl.notifyMonitorsOfConnection(AgentManagerImpl.java:605)
>         ... 24 more
> 2012-11-13 01:15:43,703 DEBUG [cloud.host.Status] (http-8080-2:null) Transition:[Resource
state = Enabled, Ag
> ent event = AgentDisconnected, Host id = 2, name = cloudstack-zone1.bos1]
> 2012-11-13 01:15:43,703 DEBUG [cloud.host.Status] (http-8080-2:null) Cannot transit agent
status with event A
> gentDisconnected for host 2, name=cloudstack-zone1.bos1, mangement server id is 90520740082427
> 2012-11-13 01:15:43,703 ERROR [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher] (http-8080-2:null) Exception
while executing AddHostC
> md:
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Cannot transit agent status with event
AgentDisconnected for
>  host 2, mangement server id is 90520740082427,Unable to transition to a new state from
Creating via AgentDis
> connected
>         at com.cloud.agent.manager.AgentManagerImpl.agentStatusTransitTo(AgentManagerImpl.java:1432)
>         at com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.createHostAndAgent(ResourceManagerImpl.java:1673)
>         at com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceManagerImpl.java:737)
>         at com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerImpl.java:551)
>         at com.cloud.api.commands.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:140)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:167)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:539)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:423)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:311)
>         at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:63)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
>         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>         at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:291)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:859)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:602)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
> 
> Thanks for your help,
> -John
> 
> On Nov 12, 2012, at 5:59 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:
> 
>> There are files needed to be copied from mgt server host to xenserver hypervisor
host during the adding host.
>> Can you check the management server log, right before the exception raised? Maybe
you need to change WEB-INF/classes/environment.properties, set paths.script=the-directory-of-WEB-INF/classes/
>> 
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: John Burwell [mailto:jburwell@basho.com]
>>> Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 2:39 PM
>>> To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
>>> Subject: WAR Deployment and Xen Plugins
>>> 
>>> All,
>>> 
>>> When I deploy the cloud-client-ui-4.1.0-SNAPSHOT.war into Apache 6.0.33, it
>>> is unable to find the Xen plugins -- failing to add hosts.  The following is
the
>>> stack trace I am getting:
>>> 
>>> 2012-11-12 21:46:03,623 WARN  [xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool]
>>> (http-8080-5:null) Echo test failed on host 52612d0c-92b6-580c-7
>>> 249-b6975e86a411 IP 192.168.123.101
>>> The requested plugin could not be found.
>>>        at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:1448)
>>>        at com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerCo
>>> nnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:909)
>>>        at com.xensource.xenapi.Host.callPlugin(Host.java:2448)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool.connect(Xen
>>> ServerConnectionPool.java:643)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.getConnection(Citrix
>>> ResourceBase.java:5342)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.initialize(CitrixResour
>>> ceBase.java:4460)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.createHostAndAgent(Resource
>>> ManagerImpl.java:1615)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceMan
>>> agerImpl.java:737)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManager
>>> Impl.java:551)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.api.commands.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:140)
>>>        at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:167)
>>>        at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:539)
>>>        at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:423)
>>>        at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:311)
>>>        at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:63)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFi
>>> lterChain.java:290)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChai
>>> n.java:206)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
>>> alve.java:233)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextVal
>>> ve.java:191)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:
>>> 127)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:1
>>> 02)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.
>>> java:109)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:2
>>> 91)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:85
>>> 9)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proces
>>> s(Http11Protocol.java:602)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>> 2012-11-12 21:46:03,629 WARN  [cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl]
>>> (http-8080-5:null) Unable to connect due to
>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Echo test failed on host
>>> 52612d0c-92b6-580c-7249-b6975e86a411 IP 192.168.123.101
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool.connect(Xen
>>> ServerConnectionPool.java:671)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.getConnection(Citrix
>>> ResourceBase.java:5342)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.initialize(CitrixResour
>>> ceBase.java:4460)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.createHostAndAgent(Resource
>>> ManagerImpl.java:1615)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceMan
>>> agerImpl.java:737)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManager
>>> Impl.java:551)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.api.commands.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:140)
>>>        at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:167)
>>>        at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:539)
>>>        at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:423)
>>>        at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:311)
>>>        at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:63)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>>>        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFi
>>> lterChain.java:290)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChai
>>> n.java:206)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperV
>>> alve.java:233)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextVal
>>> ve.java:191)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:
>>> 127)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:1
>>> 02)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.
>>> java:109)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:2
>>> 91)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:85
>>> 9)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proces
>>> s(Http11Protocol.java:602)
>>>        at
>>> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
>>>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>> Caused by: The requested plugin could not be found.
>>>        at com.xensource.xenapi.Types.checkResponse(Types.java:1448)
>>>        at com.xensource.xenapi.Connection.dispatch(Connection.java:368)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool$XenServerCo
>>> nnection.dispatch(XenServerConnectionPool.java:909)
>>>        at com.xensource.xenapi.Host.callPlugin(Host.java:2448)
>>>        at
>>> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServerConnectionPool.connect(Xen
>>> ServerConnectionPool.java:643)
>>>        ... 25 more
>>> 2012-11-12 21:46:03,630 INFO  [cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl] (http-
>>> 8080-5:null) server resources successfully discovered by XCP Agent
>>> 2012-11-12 21:46:03,630 WARN  [cloud.api.ApiDispatcher] (http-8080-5:null)
>>> class com.cloud.api.ServerApiException : Failed to add host
>>> 
>> 
> 


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message