cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alena Prokharchyk <Alena.Prokharc...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: same vlan on different nics
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 19:50:31 GMT
Marcus,

Prachi would be the best person to answer this question as she added the
constraint to create-schema.sql:

8836a08e (prachi                    2011-11-08 11:23:37 -0800  658)
CONSTRAINT `fk_op_dc_vnet_alloc__physical_network_id` FOREIGN KEY
(`physical_network_id`) REFERENCES `physical_network'

Commit id is 8836a08e.

-Alena.