cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Sears <chris.x.se...@sungard.com>
Subject Moving documentation issues from bugs.cloudstack.org to Apache Jira
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 22:22:44 GMT
Hi All,

I'm new to the project and have been going over the docs recently. I saw
some IRC discussion of moving documentation issues over from the old
bugs.cloudstack.org to the new Apache Jira and wanted to offer to help with
that.

My thought was to start going through all the open issues with the
component 'Doc' in the old bugs Jira, look for a similar existing issue in
Apache Jira, do a quick check of the docs to see if the issue is already
fixed, (if needed) copy the description, important metadata and a link to
the original into a new Apache Jira issue, and then resolve/close the
original. If I'm missing any steps, just let me know. I'm open to whatever
process you guys recommend.

Is there anyone already working on this that I should coordinate with?

Thanks,

 - Chris