cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Backport UI fixes to 4.0.1
Date Mon, 26 Nov 2012 21:51:57 GMT
Few of the bugs mentioned below have been fixed by me and the code changes have been pushed
into asf/master . The remaining ones also seem to have been addressed . Could you please verify
once more ?

Thanks & Regards,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusayev@webmd.net]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 12:11 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Backport UI fixes to 4.0.1

jzb - below is the list of bugs that should be minimally impacting and are UI changes

Least intrusive - UI Changes
---
CLOUDSTACK-474
Create NetworkOffering wizard should provide dropdown for LB isolation when LB is set to External
devices & guest_type is set to Shared
---
CLOUDSTACK-475
cloudstack UI - create network offering - Hide VPC checkbox when Guest Type is Shared. Show
it when Guest Type is Isolated.
----
CLOUDSTACK-476
cloudstack UI - create network offering - Supported Source NAT type dropdown - set "Per zone"
as default option.
----
CLOUDSTACK-477
cloudstack UI - zone wizard - When Advanced/SecurityGroup is selected, pass forVirtualNetwork=false
to createVlanIpRange API.
----
CLOUDSTACK-439
Alert with typo and outdated text regarding "direct attached public IPs"

Additional least intrusive nice to haves

----
CLOUDSTACK-523
When adding Vms to an LB rule , when there are vms with display name that were provided by
user and autogenearated uuid , the list vm screen extends beyond the frames original width..
----
CLOUDSTACK-459
[Optional Public IP assignment for EIP with Basic Zone] Associate IP Checkbox in Create Network
Offering Dialog is Displayed When Elastic LB is Selected
----

I will file more bug reports that I was under impression - have been addressed by above- but
as I reviewed the bug details - I don't believe they have been addressed.

Thanks
ilya