cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sateesh Chodapuneedi <sateesh.chodapune...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Nexus 1000v Support (CLOUDSTACK-301)
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 04:08:35 GMT
Chip,

I have fixed the issue and testing is in progress now.

Regards,
Sateesh

"This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message."