cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: Schedule Announced for CloudStack Conference
Date Sun, 04 Nov 2012 15:57:45 GMT
On Sat, Nov 03, 2012 at 06:14:43PM -0600, Marcus Sorensen wrote:
> Anyone know if there will be more slots? Or if it matters if more
> people come? I wanted to bring someone with me, but unfortunately I
> don't know who just yet (probably solidify that this week).

We're going to try to encourage folks who aren't going to attend to
release their tickets, but we are maxed out at 300 attendees.

We'll be sending out an email tomorrow about that to the currently
registered attendees. We also need for people who have signed up for the
conference to register *in the room block* for the event. (I know we
have some folks who are also attending the AWS event and may have just
signed up for the whole week under that block - that won't work, as
we're committed to a certain number of rooms and The Venetian won't
credit us for folks who aren't signed up under our block.)

We do have a waitlist available - please sign up there if you have
someone who wants to attend who isn't signed up.

Thanks!

Joe
--
Joe Brockmeier