cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Adopt the Monkey?
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2012 12:52:13 GMT
It's been three days and it looks like we have unanimous consensus.

The next steps are to do IP clearence. I am happy to work with someone from
Citrix on this. We'll need to establish what rights Citrix holds, and then
transfer these to the ASF. At that point, we can import the source files,
and start using it.

As for use of the mascot on t-shirts, etc, that is largely up to the
PMC's discretion. When the time comes, it wouldn't hurt to confirm things
with Shane (our VP of Brand Management) but I have seen him say before that
each project is allowed to decide how their own marks are used.

--
NS