cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, third round
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2012 16:48:50 GMT
I was expecting a VM for the storage thing. But that never appeared. I did
see a line for the VM I created. Either way, this testing step should
indicate *clearly* what I should be looking for before moving on.

As it stands, CloudStack itself is now refusing to answer HTTP requests, so
I am unable to complete the configuration change step. I am close to giving
up. This has been an incredibly frustrating experience.

--
NS