cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, third round
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:26:24 GMT
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 12:16 PM, Chip Childers (ASF)
<chipchilders@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I would like to call a vote for Apache CloudStack (Incubating) Release
> 4.0.0-incubating (third round).

Signature is valid - (do wish there was more connection in the key,
but assume that will get solved over time)
Checksums are valid
There is no diff between git tree and the tarball.
RAT output looks good.
Builds, packages, and deploys successfully.
Deployed a 4 node instance and things work successfully.

+1 from me
Also happy to add my signature if you wish to use it.