cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, third round
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2012 06:48:18 GMT
Still can vote?
My +1 vote, did not try DevCloud but below testing:

Passed package verification
Passed source verification
Passed license header verification
Passed compile

Passed installation on CentOS6.2 x64
Create 2 zones successfully:
--1 basic zone with 1 cluster with 1 xenserver 6.02 hypervisors
--1 advanced zone with 1 cluster 2  xenserver(6.02) hypervisors

Passed template registration(CentOS5.6 x64 vhd template)
Can add host into cluster
Can access VM via console proxy
Passed VMs lifecycle testing in advanced zone:
create|restart|stop|expunge and live migration

--
Gavin