cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: History view
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 21:32:12 GMT

Hi Sonny,
I have 3 comments on it.

First, I like the way this lets me drill down without actually clicking. It
is easier to quickly browse around the detail panels from one place. Users
complain about getting lost in too many levels and having to click too
much, and this combats that.

Second, I'm not sure "history view" describes it. To me, the feature is
looking into the future -- what would happen if I clicked this breadcrumb?
-- rather than the past. I'd call it a preview, or "instant details" view,
or something like that.

Third, I agree with David that seeing the buttons in the popup is
confusing. Users will expect to be able to click them. Is there a way to
erase them before display?

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs