cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: CloudStack blog
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:44:45 GMT
D'oh. Process error on my part. For me to set you up with blog access, you
need to request a Roller account from Infra. (You should do this via JIRA.
The will know what you mean if you just ask for a Roller account so you can
be added to a blog.) Once you've done that, let me know, and I will set you
up.

--
NS