cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [AFSCS40] Risks to release...
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 19:30:56 GMT
There was one bug that was reopened on Sunday to add a public domain
statement for the rsyslog.conf file for our LICENSE file.  I completed
that this morning, so AFAIK we are now done!

I *think* the only outstanding ASF legal / policy item to resolve are
the export filings.  The thread seems to have gone nowhere on
legal-discuss@a.o, after some prodding by Noah.

Noah (or others) - any ideas on how to drive that one to resolution?

-chip

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:
> Chip,
>
> In one of the emails, I saw that you said the licenses are not completely resolved.
Can you send me a list of things to do?  Majority of the Jira bugs on license seem to be on
resolved now.  So I don't have a complete picture on what else may be a risk to completing
the 4.0 release.