cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, third round
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:41:31 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks again to everyone that has tested and voted!

It looks like we have all of the required votes at this point, but I'm
going to hold the vote thread open until I see more of the PPMC
members vote.  Specifically, I'd like to see Edison, Will, Kevin, John
and hopefully Noah.

If I can at least get 4 of the 5 folks to vote, I'll close it out.
Ideally, we would close it out today...

-chip