cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [AFSCS40] Risks to release...
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 14:30:51 GMT
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 4:21 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> Chip, as far as I know, our current status is:
>
>    - Any incompatible files, or files we didn't use, have been removed or
>    clean-roomed
>    - Files from projects with an incompatible license have permission
>    obtained from the copyright holders
>    - Everything else has been checked and verified as having Citrix
>    provenance
>
> Perhaps you have numbers to go along with this?

I don't, but you are correct.  AFAIK, we are good to go with the
source tree and legal documentation.

> I believe we should take this status to the original config file thread on
> legal-discuss, and wrap things up there.

That thread was specific to the question of "config files".  I'll
follow up over there specifically on that topic.

> Just checked the legal thread, and it seems that Sam and Roy are trying to
> work out how to proceed.

That's a different thread.  Sam and Roy are talking about the export
filings.  I'd agree that we should simply proceed with executing the
filing.

Joe - Do you need / want any help with it?