cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject [ASFCS40] Outstanding release blockers
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 13:45:54 GMT
Hi all,

I wanted to highlight what's currently standing between us and another
RC vote for 4.0.0-incubating.  At this point, we are waiting on two
major issues:

 - First, we need to come to consensus on the OVM support issues.
Edison started a thread about that, so please speak up with your
opinion on that thread.
 - Second, our docs team needs help completing the edits / reviews /
corrections for the docs package!  This is especially important, given
the changes from past CloudStack installation processes.

For us to get to another RC voting round, we need everyone to step up
and focus on those two critical issues.

Thanks!

-chip