cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack vs CloudPlatform
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2012 17:05:41 GMT
There have been open source usage of CloudStack before CloudStack was contributed to Apache.
 While CloudStack was contributed in April of this year, it's been open source for some time
before that.  We've seen some variants but have not kept track of every open source deployment.

However, CPBM at its current state on works with CloudPlatform.  Their roadmap does include
support for other Cloud IaaS but I'm not sure if CloudStack is one of them.

--Alex