cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Shanker Balan <m...@shankerbalan.net>
Subject Re: Cloudstack Meetup In foss.in/Bangalore
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 07:30:46 GMT
Hi Deepak,

Dev summits and meet ups are not related to speaker slots. :)

The CFP is for speaker slots which is closed.

Various open source groups are running things like hackathons, bofs, general meet ups and
stuff. All non marketing / non gyan events are still possible.

Sent from my iPhone

On 10-Oct-2012, at 12:13 PM, Deepak Garg <deepak.garg@citrix.com> wrote:

> I guess we are late. This shows that the call for participation is over:
>
> http://foss.in/participate/call-for-participation
>

> Deepak

which happens from Nov 29 - Dec 1 2012.

> http://foss.in/about/about-foss-in
>
> FOSS.IN is one of the world's largest Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) events, held
annually in India since 2001 (when it was known as Linux Bangalore). The event is highly focused
on FOSS development and contribution. Over the years, it has attracted thousands of participants,
and the speaker roster reads like a "Who's Who" of FOSS contributors from across the world.