cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Radhika Puthiyetath <radhika.puthiyet...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Cloudstack Meetup In foss.in/Bangalore
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 06:17:52 GMT
Hi Shanker,

We have written to one of the FOSS organizer, Atul Chitnis, about this. We were late for just
*two days* for submitting our proposal.

But they declined our request saying that they are FLOODED with such out-of-turn requests.

It would be great if you can help us out.

-Radhika

-----Original Message-----
From: Shanker Balan [mailto:mail@shankerbalan.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:41 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Cc: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Cloudstack Meetup In foss.in/Bangalore

(Cross posting to -users and -dev)

Helo,

I am wondering if there is any interest in a Cloudstack meet up/dev summit at foss.in/2012
which happens from Nov 29 - Dec 1 2012.

http://foss.in/about/about-foss-in

FOSS.IN is one of the world's largest Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) events, held annually
in India since 2001 (when it was known as Linux Bangalore). The event is highly focused on
FOSS development and contribution. Over the years, it has attracted thousands of participants,
and the speaker roster reads like a "Who's Who" of FOSS contributors from across the world.

Am part of the foss.in organising team and also a cloudstack hobbyist, I'll be happy to help
out.

Regards.

Shanker Balan
@shankerbalan