cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Manikanta Kattamuri <manikanta.kattam...@sungard.com>
Subject Folder structure for unit-tests
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2012 20:05:23 GMT
Hi All,

While I was setting up for writing test cases I came up with some placing
issues.

The source code of the projects are in src folder and in pom.xml
<sourceDirectory> is specified

Approach 1:

If need to place the testcase files  I should not change the present
structure and create a new folder test and add <testSourceDirectory> in
pom.xml

2.

Second if I create src/main and move (git mv) the contents of src i.e
com/.. to src/main/ then I can remove the entry in pom.xml and create
/src/test and place my testcases into it.

What would be the suggested approach.( I recommend approach 1 as it does
not impact much of the source code but is not the default maven structure.)

Manikanta