cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ASF40][DISCUSS] Split AWS API / CloudBridge into a separate project
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 23:05:07 GMT
QA validated with the fixes given by Edison. There is one minor issue reported related to rolling
back transaction. Prachi says it is not a major issue. We are good to go. Edison is making
new build with all fixes in  and will do one more OOTB install and check. Thanks all

2012-10-09 15:48:12,875 DEBUG [db.Transaction.Transaction] (catalina-exec-int-9:null) Rolling
back the transaction: Time = 1 Name =  -UserCredentialsDaoImpl.getByCertUniqueId:61-DatabaseCallback.intercept:34-AuthenticationHandler.invoke:118-Phase.invoke:318-AxisEngine.invoke:251-AxisEngine.receive:160-HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest:275-AxisServlet.doPost:133-HttpServlet.service:637-HttpServlet.service:717-ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter:290-ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter:206;
called by -Transaction.rollback:887-Transaction.removeUpTo:830-Transaction.close:649-UserCredentialsDaoImpl.getByCertUniqueId:68-DatabaseCallback.intercept:34-AuthenticationHandler.invoke:118-Phase.invoke:318-AxisEngine.invoke:251-AxisEngine.receive:160-HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest:275-AxisServlet.doPost:133-HttpServlet.service:637

-----Original Message-----
From: Wido den Hollander [mailto:wido@widodh.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2012 3:02 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ASF40][DISCUSS] Split AWS API / CloudBridge into a separate project

On 10/09/2012 11:20 PM, Sudha Ponnaganti wrote:
> One more fix is needed from Edison. Wait for it if you are going to check it.
> Edison post fix details here once you are done

I just worked on this with Edison and pushed a couple of commits to the
4.0 branch.

The installation went fine on a Ubuntu 12.04 machine, but I never used the AWS API before,
so I'm not sure how to deploy it.

Wido

suggest any changes that may be necessary?  Keep in mind that we didn't change the packaging
strategy for the RPMs...