cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Weller <swel...@ena.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, first round
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 04:29:56 GMT
+1

----- Original Message -----

From: "Chip Childers (ASF)" <chipchilders@apache.org>
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 8:21:20 PM
Subject: [VOTE] Apache Cloudstack 4.0.0-incubating Release, first round

Hi All,

I would like to call a vote for Apache CloudStack (Incubating) Release
4.0.0-incubating.

Instructions for Validating and Testing the artifacts can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.0+test+procedure

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release
artifacts so that any critical issues can be resolved before the
release is made. Everyone is free to vote on this release, so please
give it a shot!

The following artifacts are up for the vote:
http://people.apache.org/~chipchilders/dist/cloudstack/releases/4.0.0-incubating/

PGP release keys (signed using A99A5D58):
http://people.apache.org/~chipchilders/dist/cloudstack/KEYS

Git Branch and Commit SH:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/4.0

Commit: 5ee613fbf2da5f6212f2f166c980506e0c6cb5cb

List of changes:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=refs/heads/4.0

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

For sanity in tallying the vote, can PPMC and IPMC members please be
sure to indicate "(binding)" with their vote?
[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Thanks!