cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sangeetha Hariharan <Sangeetha.Hariha...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Test Case Review for "F5&SRX inline mode"
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2012 00:30:43 GMT
Hi Sheng,

	We are tracking all the SRX features as well as part of this feature , since we are certifying
this particular network offering which has "SRX and F5 in inline mode" as service providers
as a whole (which includes SRX and F5 functionalities).

Thanks
Sangeetha

-----Original Message-----
From: Sheng Yang [mailto:sheng@yasker.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 4:52 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Sheng Yang; Sanjeev Neelarapu; Jayapal Reddy Uradi
Subject: Re: Test Case Review for "F5&SRX inline mode"

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelarapu@citrix.com> wrote:
>  Hi,

Hi Sanjeev,

We got some change on how firewall and static nat/PF rule works on SRX from Jayapal.

Please refer to the latest spec he posted( https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/static-nat-port-forwarding-and-firewall-implementation-on-srx.html
). E.g. PF and LB won't require user manually open firewall now.

Also part of your testing are specified for PF and static on SRX, that's another feature separated
from inline mode support.

Thanks!

--Sheng

> Following is the test plan link for "F5 and SRX inline mode" feature. Please review and
send your comments by Friday 19^th Cot 2012 EOD.