cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@citrix.com>
Subject F5 & SRX in in-line mode PRD review
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 05:12:40 GMT
Hi Sheng,

Following are the review comments on F5&SRX in in-line mode PRD:

1.      Apart from providing security to load balancing traffic are there any other benefits
of deploying F5&SRX in in-line mode?

2.      In this scenario SRX is the single point of contact for the entire zone. How are we
going to provide the redundancy (to avoid single point of failure condition) ?

3.      Is there any limit on the no.of IP addresses that can be acquired and configured for
load balancing on SRX?

4.      Are we going to use SRX with JUNOS 10.4R1 or above for this feature support?

5.      What level of security are we providing to the load balancing traffic? CIDR& Port
Range based filtering or do we support application level filtering(content inspection) as
well?

Thanks,
Sanjeev